This site is not monetized and does not earn money in any way. Additionally, this site does not accept donations. This site exists for the sole purpose of sharing the original works of Lance Gatlin free of charge with the widest possible distribution.
All original works on this site are created by Lance Gatlin and subject to copyright laws. However, all original works by Lance Gatlin on this site are licensed to anyone under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
You are free to:
- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution – You must give appropriate credit, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Details here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0
Notice of fair use of other’s copyrighted material
This site makes use of copyrighted images and writing from other individuals and organizations. These works are the property of their respective owners and this site makes no claim of ownership to them, they are used here under "fair use" of copyright. All works created by others here are fully attributed (unless this is somehow not possible), with links to their creators, to ensure that visitors to this site may discover the creator's site. For creators, this site functions to boost viewership of their content.
If you do not agree
If you are the owner of copyrighted material used on this site and:
- You wish to correct or update the attribution of your work: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the updated attribution
- You do not agree to use of your work on this site for any reason: please contact email@example.com and your work will be removed immediately from this site